Homework is already done. Just need you to correct what the teacher asked for.
This is the assignment.
What … Using the resources listed below, and any other personal / professional resources of your choice . Create a series of forms/checklists / observation portfolio that invites feedback on various aspects of inviting environments that support Universal Design, Principles of Inclusion ( NLC ECED 210) and the BC Early Learning Framework in Early Care and Learning (2008) .
Who …. The forms can be for a) families, b) peer professionals, c) network peers d) community “others” .. the delivery people, the neighbours of the program e) the children or for any combination of the above. A real challenge is how to get feedback from the children !
Why … We can talk about inclusive practices but how do we know it when we see it , how to we help ourselves, our programs to continue to evolve and create environments where everyone is welcome , in their own ways. This is an opportunity for us to a) put in writing what we would look for and b) invite others to share their perspectives.
How .. .Design the feedback forms, checklists, observations portfolio in word docx /open office any other document based format or use an online survey format ie Survey Monkey . Retrieved from https://www.surveymonkey.com/ ( use the sign up for free ..just the basics option)
Where ….Share the designed feedback forms/ observation portfolio / checklists on the discussion board and provide feedback to one other peer survey
Assignment 2: Learning Exploration 2 Inclusion in Action .. Programs and Communities
1. Does the curriculum material support inclusion?
it does support inclusion but needs more work
disagree2. Are you able to meet the needs of every child by using the resources provided in the daycare?
yes, there are many resources
There are some resources available but more are needed in order to meet every child’s needs No, there are little or no resources3. Are the children with specials needs being included socially?
Some children are but some aren’t
No4. What are some ways that children with special needs could feel included in the daycare?
5. Your relationship with parents of children with special needs are generally positive?
No, we don’t have a positive relationship
Yes, we have a positive relationship and communicate well Our relationship needs work6. Would you be interested in attending a workshop about children with special needs?
Yes, very interested
I would maybe attend
Not very interested7. Is the daycare facility designed for the access of children with special needs and disabilities?
The facility has some equipment designated for children with special needs and disabilities but could have more No
8. How do you set up the environment in order to meet a child’s needs?
9. Is there enough time provided for the children to participate in an activity?
Yes there is adequate time given
There is some time given but if taking too long the children are encouraged to move on No there is not enough time and sometimes the children are rushed
10. Are families being involved?
1. Describe how the child interacts and communicates with others.
2. Is the environment suited for the child’s needs?
3. How is the child being valued, listened to, encouraged, understood, and believed in?
4. How is the child being integrated in the group?
5. What opportunities are being provided for the child to experience risks according to his abilities?
1. On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the least and 10 being the most) how satisfied are you with the level of inclusion in your child’s daycare?
102. Do you find it easy to communicate with your care provider?
Very easy, they are very friendly
Sometimes it is easier to communicate than others Very hard, they are not very approachable3. How is your child being included in the daycare to suit his/her needs?
4. Do you feel well-informed about how inclusion works or would work for your child?
5. Has a particular strategy been set in place for communication between the home and your child’s daycare?
6. Have you found good strategies that work for you and your child at home? Please elaborate.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more