Write a report and present on a specific topic that gives the class a more in-depth look.
Length: roughly 5-6 pages in length
The goal of this assignment is to present in a systematic way some essential background information on the topic you have chosen to research. This gives you a chance to read up on the topic and get familiar with basic ideas, terms, questions and debates.
At the end of this process, you will have:
· a greater familiarity with your topic
· a more focused area within your overall topic to research (a subtopic)
· a plan for further research
You are required to use at least three sourcesfrom outside databases.These might include any of the following:
· general interest articles from magazines, newspapers and websites [credible]
· peer-reviewed journal articles [EBSCO Host, PubMed]
1. First, introduce your overall topic (e.g. “childhood obesity” or “fad diets”). Define the key terms, provide the key facts, and explain the key ideas one should be familiar with. Your task here is to give your reader the basics. You are not trying to prove a point, just introduce the topic.
2. Next, introduce your subtopic (the specific area within your overall topic that you intend to focus on, such as “school lunches affecting childhood obesity rates” or “health risks associated with HCG drops”). It should be clear from this introduction how your subtopic is part of, but not the same as, the overall topic.
3. Point out questions that remain unanswered within your subtopic. That is, what are some things that even the experts don’t know? What still needs to be researched? What information is missing to fill informational gaps?
The paper will be scored on the following categories. Each will receive a score of up to 10 points per category. The total grade will be a sum of those five categorical grades, worth up to 50 points.
· Topicis introduced, and essential information about the topic is provided in a clear, informative, systematic and comprehensive manner.
· Subtopicis clearly identified, distinguished from the overall topic, and appropriately focused (not too broad or too narrow), and essential information about the subtopic is provided in a clear, informative, systematic and comprehensive manner.
· Areas for further research are clearly identified and appropriately focused
· Publication data is listed in APA format for all sources cited, with a minimum of three different databases
· Most of the paper is in your own words
· Occasional brief and completely accuratequotationsprovided as needed to give the flavor of the original or capture an exact thought
· The mechanics(punctuation, spelling and grammar) are correct
· The paper provides clear transitionswhen moving from one idea to the next.
· The styleis objective, formal, concise, precise and varied
Attached is my topic which I did a presentation on it in class.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more