Topic: Discuss the weaknesses that may exist in an organisation’s value chain and relate these to Unilever, which is in the fast-moving consumer goods industry.
ACADEMIC REPORT (It is a report) thanks
READ THE POINTS BELOW BEFORE YOU START
1. You are required to review the academic literature in order to discuss the possible weaknesses that may occur within the value chain and, then, consider how such weaknesses may affect the performance of Unilever.
2. Please note the word “critically”, which means you must base your report on a good many sources and you must compare and contrast the assertions of several authors.
3. You may illustrate your points with examples of your chosen company’s practices but these examples must be short and no longer than three lines long.
4. If your discussion relies on diagrams, etc., put them in the appendix and refer to them in your report.
5. You must not copy from your sources.
6. You must reference your academic sources appropriately within the text, using the correct format. Omitting to include any references in the text will result in a FAIL mark.
7. You must also cross-reference every reference in your report to a source on the final list of references.
8. You must not depend solely on Internet sources (excluding journal articles) for your information, as this will result in a FAIL mark.
9. You must check your work for language or typographical errors before submission.
10. You must comply fully with the rules for written work in the MIP.
Submission Date: Sunday, 22 May 2016.
Please submit on Blackboard
? The content of your work should show evidence of:
• research of academic sources, especially journal articles
• a well-explained and logical structure
• a critical approach to your sources
• understanding of the concepts
• sound, well-rounded arguments
• attention to the brief (you must do what is asked)
? The presentation of your work will be assessed according to the following criteria:
• has appropriate format and headings
• is written in an academic style and language
• is appropriately referenced, using the Harvard Referencing System, both in the text and on the list of sources.
• use of shortened verb forms, 1st/2nd person or colloquialisms/journalese.
• is free of errors of grammar, spelling and typography
• achieves a similarity score of 10% or less on Turnitin.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more