DIRECTIONS FOR ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY PROJECT
Askia Muhammad, The Middle Passage, John Newton, Phillis Wheatley, Benjamin Banneker, Crispus Attucks, Toussaint L’Ouverture, The Haitian Revolution for Independence, David Walker, Richard Allen, Paul Cuffe, The America Colonization Society, Nat Turner, Harriet Tubman, The Underground Railroad, Sojourner Truth, William Lloyd Garrison, The Anti-Slavery/Abolitionist Movement, Frederick Douglass, The Dred Scott Decision, Jim Crow and Segregation, Maria W. Stewart, Harriet Beecher Stowe, Uncle Tom’s Cabin, Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemings, Martin R. Delany, Henry Highland Garnet, The Amistad Mutiny, John Q. Adams and the Amistad Case, The Lincoln-Douglas Debates, John Brown’s Raid, The Emancipation Proclamation, The 54th Massachusetts Regiment, Lincoln and Slavery, Reconstruction, Sharecropping, Ida B. Wells, and Booker T. Washington.
2. Find two articles for each topic chosen. In one large paragraph, take topic #1 and (a) summarize each of the two articles; (b) compare the two articles to each other; and (3) give a personal statement as to why this topic is important to African American history and culture in your eyes.
Do the same for topics #2–#4 in three additional large paragraphs.
3. Minimum size for each of the four paragraphs is one-half page.
4. The articles you select are to come from professional/scholarly journals and periodicals only – not popular magazines and newspapers.
5. You are required to use the APA format for this project.
Be sure to refer to the APA citation instructions available in reference books, Google,
or other Internet sites.
6. Paper must be typed and stapled. Use no larger than a 12 font.
7. Do not attach a cover page: in one line at top of first page, give your name, my name, course number and date.
8. Do not use double spacing – use either single or 1 and ½ spacing only.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more