1 describe the percentage of adolescents within Mental Health States (using a figure) and the relationships between variables.
2. A two way between groups Analysis of Variance: do scores on the PWB scale vary by gender at different ages?
3. Regression analysis: which of the PERMA measures best predict psychological well-being?
Specific analyses required and research questions for the Level II practical 2013 are outlined below:
1. Descriptive statistics: describe the percentage of adolescents within Mental Health States (may use a figure).
2. Correlation analysis: is there a significant positive relationship between PWB and the measures of PERMA?
3. Paired Samples T-Test: are there sex differences in PWB and the PERMA measures?
The data file that will be used for the Level III and Level II psychology practicals will exclude data from the AHS. Data from all 10 scales will be used in subsequent analyses by the principal investigator. At this time, data from each collection point (2012 and 2013) will be combined and analysed using Structural Equation Modelling to determine relationships between variables.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more