Directions: Read the prompts below and write a response of at least one page in length for each question. Make sure that you cite your resources appropriately using the APA style. When you have completed the assignment, save please submit a copy by following the Homework Assignment Instructions in iBoard.
1. Go to Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (http://www.ojjdp.gov/) and National Criminal Justice Reference Service (https://ncjrs.gov/). Review the Websites and respond to the following: What role does the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention play in the operation of the juvenile justice system?
2. To effectively deal with juvenile crime, what do you think police departments should do? Some police departments have developed specialized units, such as juvenile units of gang control units where officers have been specially trained to deal with juvenile offenders. Do you think it is important for police departments to develop specialized units? Why or why not?
3. Research your local community to discover how police deal with juvenile crime problems. Specifically determine the following:
• What programs do they have?
• What specialized units do they have?
• What are the specific challenges your local community or state faces in this area?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more