University of Phoenix Material
Communicating Effectively Worksheet
Answer the following questions, using information from this week’s readings. Respond to each question in 100 to 200 words.
1. Briefly explain the five choices speakers can make. How do these elements determine a speech’s success or failure?
2. What role does the delivery method (e.g. online, video conferencing, face-to-face, conference room) play in constructing a presentation?
3. What is the difference between hearing and listening? What are some strategies you could employ to improve your listening skills? What does it mean to listen critically?
4. What are the parts of a speech? Describe the role each part plays in an effective presentation.
5. What are some ways to use your voice and body effectively when giving an oral presentation? In which areas do you need to improve?
COMM/218 Week 1 2-Minute Presentation
COMM/218 Week 1 Communicating Effectively Worksheet
COMM/218 Week 2 Public Speaking Self-Reflection
COMM/218 Week 2 Presentation Analysis and Adaptation Worksheet
COMM/218 Week 2 Informative Presentation
COMM/218 Week 3 Proposal Presentation
COMM/218 Week 4 Forms of Media Matrix
COMM/218 Week 4 Supporting One-Point Presentation and Outline
COMM/218 Week 5 Ethical Speaking Analysis
COMM/218 Week 5 Persuasive Presentation and Outline
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more