You work for a HR consulting company and an organization (the same company you have been writing about during this course) has hired your firm to conduct an HRM analysis and make recommendations to better align HR practices to the key business initiatives of the company. In order to accomplish the goal:
· Analyze the organization and develop a set of HRM practices that help align HR practices to the firm’s strategy. (Keep in mind the firm’s overall strategy in regards to Porter and Snow and White’s theories) Develop a 3200-3500 word research paper (not including the title and reference pages). Your paper should also:
· Identify the firm’s history, strategy, market position, and specific area of alignment.
· Provide job pricing and compensation package for 3-4 key positions in the organization.
· Describe and analyze the current and targeted HR work processes as well as the respective knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs) required to achieve the organization’s objectives.
· Incorporate a discussion of relevant technology considerations to achieve work output in the context of the organization’s goals.
· Provide a discussion of the labor market and the appropriate labor law context. Identification of companies that are preparing to address any legal or regulatory changes..
· Prescribe a set of HRM recommendations, specifically tailored for the selected firm. Insert a table with deliverables, accountable people and a timeline for the recommendations.
· Describe other HRM issues as applicable.
In addition to the requirements above, your paper:
· Must be double-spaced and 12 point font
· Must be formatted according to APA style
· Must include a cover page that includes:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· Must include an introductory paragraph with a thesis statement
· Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph
· Must reference at least eight scholarly resources
· Must include a reference page written in APA format.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more