Some unions feel that the organization does not compensate its members fairly, or the organizational working conditions are less than desired. Conversely, some employers feel unions interfere with management decisions and impede on a positive relationship between managers and employees. There may be some truth to both perceptions. The final paper is intended to provide a ‘blueprint’ or ‘roadmap’ on the effective strategies an organization can implement to create and maintain a conducive working relationship with unions, as well as the effective strategies a union can implement to create and maintain a conducive working relationship with management.
Focus of the Final Paper
Specifically, the 6-8 page paper will address the following:
• Briefly describe the role of management in an organization.
• Similarly, briefly discuss the role of a union in an organization.
• Finally, present:
• A minimum of two (2) strategies/actions an organization can implement to create and maintain a conducive working relationship with unions.
• A minimum of two (2) strategies/actions a union can implement to create and maintain a conducive working relationship with management.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
• Must be six to eight double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
• Must include a title page with the following:
• Title of paper
• Student’s name
• Course name and number
• Instructor’s name
• Date submitted
• Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
• Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
• Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
• Must use at least three scholarly sources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford Online Library.
• Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
• Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
From the instructor not following this rule cost me a failing grade. Please be aware of another point; even if you properly credit everything with proper in-text citations and a good reference list, you can still run into problems. When I ask for support in a paper, I am not asking you to give me a ton of quotes or truckloads of paraphrased materials. What I want to see is your work — your critical thinking and analysis — supported by research. As a rule, there should never be more than 10-15% of source material in any paper. Using more than that falls into a practice that we in the academic world refer to as “quote dumping”.”
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more