Biology: Contribute to and clean up a Wikipedia article.
Disseminating Knowledge and Fact-checking on Wikipedia
The Evolution of Genetically Engineer Food (GE) Through Human Manipulation.
In this activity you use your newfound knowledge—gained while preparing your literature review—to contribute to and clean up the Wikipedia article most closely related to the topic of the term paper (The Evolution of Genetically Engineer Food (GE) Through Human Manipulation). Find and read a Wikipedia article that is most closely related to the topic to get an overview of the information provided. Then, read it again, but this time with a critical eye. Analyze the information provided, correct any errors, and contribute new information that strengthens the article. Keep the following questions in mind as you consider how to improve the Wikipedia article:
· How can you further advance the topic of the original article?
· What assumptions have the contributors made?
· Are these assumptions justifiable? Why or why not?
· Are there errors in the scientific or factual information included in the article?
· What changes would you make to the description of the topic?
· To what degree is the supporting information accurate, clear, and relevant to the topic?
· How many of the statements needing citations can you fix by providing supporting references?
· How could the research articles that you reviewed be incorporated into the article?
· What scientific theories and concepts support the reasoning of the article?
· What are the implications and consequences of the topic?
Instructions for Assignment Completion:
Use the knowledge gained form conducting your literature review to correct and contribute to a Wikipedia article most closely related to the term paper topic (The Evolution of Genetically Engineer Food (GE) Through Human Manipulation). Conduct an analysis of the selected article, providing your qualified opinion on its merits and shortcomings. Your contribution must be at least 250 words and include at least 3 corrections, including adding needed citations.
Once you have completed your contributions and corrections included with your 250 words contribution attach a Word-compatible document (i.e., .doc, .docx, .rtf) where you have copied and pasted the Wikipedia page and then highlighted the personal contributions and corrections.
* Assignment needs to relate to The Evolution of Genetically Engineer Food (GE) Through Human Manipulation.
*Assignment has a response of at least 250 words and include at least 3 corrections, including adding needed citations to improve the Wikipedia article.
*Include a Word-compatible document along with the 250 words response (i.e., .doc, .docx, .rtf) where you have copied and pasted the Wikipedia page and then highlighted the personal contributions and corrections.
* Original Work
*Due Tuesday, February 9, 2016 8:00 PM
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more