(Ashford BUS 311 Business Law 1)
Week 1 DQ 1
a. If Ayer did nothing, would he still have made an ethical decision?
b. If Ayer did nothing because he was concerned that if he complained and manufacturing was suspended many workers would lose their jobs, would he have made an ethical decision?
c. Assume Ayer considered blowing the whistle on the firm by releasing information to the newspapers and television networks. Is it likely that such action would have any effect on the firm or on Ayer?
Week 1 DQ 2
Research a federal agency online and discuss each of the following questions:
US Food and Drug Administration
• What businesses does the agency oversee or regulate?
• Why is it important that this agency oversee or regulate these businesses?
• What recent action or ruling has the agency made?
Week 2 DQ 1
· Can the contract for sale be canceled because of fraud?
· Was there a misstatement of material fact?
· Did Stein suffer a loss as a result of Gortino’s actions?
· Can Stein sue for damages?
Week 2 DQ 2
How does this doctrine act as an exception to the elements and requirements of a contract? Why does this doctrine exist? Did the court reach the proper decision in the case you discussed?
Week 2 Assignment
Contract Breach (1000+ Words)
Week 2 Quiz (10 Q’s & A’s)
Week 3 DQ 1
· Did the truck driver have any authority to assure the shipper that the chemicals would be protected from freezing?
· Would the trucking company be responsible for the damaged chemicals?
· c. Did the truck driver have apparent authority?
· d. Was the truck driver acting as an agent?
Week 3 DQ 2
Limited Liability Company.
Week 3 Assignment
Vonage Contract (500+ Words)
Week 3 Quiz (10 Q’s & A’s)
Week 4 DQ 1
Response to Questions #27 & #28, Chapter 28
· #27 Why is it important to society that the law protect intellectual property?
· #28 Should an individual who is offered an employment position sign an employment contract that contains a restrictive covenant?
Week 4 DQ 2
Employment at Will & Decision
Week 4 Assignment
Week 4 Quiz (10 Q’s & A’s)
Week 5 DQ 1
· Do the parents of the injured child have the right to sue Eddington instead of the manufacturer? `
· Can a retailer be held liable for defective products?
· Is there anyone else that could be name in the suit?
Week 5 DQ 2
Countries imply laws and regulations to control foreign business operating within their borders. Not every country uses the same procedures when it comes to establishing a new foreign business. It seems that the United States have some of the toughest laws and regulations.
Week 5 Final Assignment
Employment Law (2100+ Words)
Week 5 Quiz (10 Q’s & A’s)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more