I need help in writing two assignments one is due tomorrow and its an analysis argument essay about story of an hour, and the other one is due Tuesday and it’s an argumentative essay about death penalty.
First the argument analysis for ( Story Of an Hour by Kate Chopin ):
– I will attach an outline for what I need in the essay
– It is 500-700 words
– I need you to focus on the theme of the story
– Include a small paragraph as a biography for the writer Kate Chopin
– Please follow the attached paper.
Second the argumentative essay:
– there is a sample attached with the question for a student paper and I need the same style, and you can oppose a point of the attached essay without mentioning the student name
– it is a 100- 1300 words
– I need 6 body paragraphs ( intro – Premise 1- primes 2- primes 3- conclusion)
– please use a recent statistics from 2011 for each primes
– use real life story in one primes ore more
– please use an in text citation in the essay
– resources should be a website and the work cited should be an MLA style ( follow the sample paper).
For both papers:
Notice I’m an international student, so I need:
– some grammatical mistakes
– low level of academic words
– use transition words
( Please Please FOLLOW THE ATTACHED SAMPLES STYLE with some changes in word choices )
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more