Read the Applications case study, found on page 487- Assessment Methods for the Job of Human Resources Director 490 in your textbook. Answer the questions that fall after the case description; these are the seven questions found in the lower half of page 488. Each question should be numbered, answered separately, and be at least 100 words in
length but should be submitted as one file.
1. A job knowledge test specifically designed for HR professionals that focuses on an applicant’s general knowledge of HR management
2. A medical examination and drug test at the beginning of the selection process in order to determine if applicants are able to cope with the high level of and frequent travel requirement of the job and drug free
3. A paper-and-pencil integrity
4. A structured behavioral interview that would be specially designed for use in filing only this job
5. A general cognitive ability test
6. Personal Characteristics Inventory
7. A set of interview questions that the firm typically uses for filling any position:
a. Tell me about a problem you solved on a previous job.
b. Do you have any physical impairment that would make it difficult for you to travel on business?
c. Have you ever been tested for AIDS?
d. Are you currently unemployed, and if so, why?
e. This position requires fresh ideas and energy. Do you think you have those qualities?
f. What is your definition of success?
g. What kind of sports do you like?
h. How well do you work under pressure? Give some examples.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more