This is an essay Midterm. You should choose 4 out of 5 essay questions to answer. This is an opportunity for you to synthesize your readings and discussions into coherent essays. You should aim for one to two well developed paragraphs in order to properly answer each question. Before beginning consult the writing expectations and the grading rubric. These are listed in the Syllabus as well as below. Your essays will be evaluated based on the criteria in the grading rubric. When you finish your Midterm you must submit your Midterm.
You may access the Midterm more than once and make multiple submissions up until the deadline. Midterms must be submitted by the deadline in order to earn credit.
Take-Home Essay Midterm Questions (Choose 4 of 5):
1) The subfields of anthropology seem quite diverse in their specific subjects and methods. Why, then, are they all considered parts of the single discipline of anthropology? What ties them together?
2) The concept of descent with modification, or evolution, has a great deal of evidence in its support. Indicate the major types of evidence.
3) In what ways is the human primate a typical primate? In what ways is the human primate unique?
4) Distinguish between members of genus Australopithecus and Paranthropus in terms of time, location, and physical features.
5) Explain why variation in skin color is of no use in defining human races.
Originality of attachments will be verified by Turnitin. Both you and your instructor will receive the results.
Writing Expectations (from Syllabus):
All written submissions should be submitted using APA-style formatting. In part, this includes:
· Typewritten in double-spaced format with a readable style and font
· Arial 11 or 12-point font or Times New Roman styles.
· Page margins on all sides should be set to one inch with reasonable accommodation being made for special situations and online submission variances.
· Save as .doc, .rtf, or .pdf in the format: lastname_ANTH100_Midterm
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more