1. Sam gives Dennis a written power of attorney to sell his house. Though the power of attorney doesn’t expressly authorize Dennis to do so, Dennis purchases an ad in the newspaper to advertise sale of the house. The new paper sends a bill to Sam. If Sam is liable for the bill, It’s most likely based on agency by
2.Jane works for Big Business, Inc., as a sales representative. The boss decides to fire her because she isn’t a Mets fan. The boss can
3.State right-to-work laws prohibit
1. Molly borrowed $5,000 from Larry and, as collateral, gave him jewelry and authority to sell the jewelry if she defaulted. Afterward, Molly had second thoughts and revoked the agency. Which of the following statements is true?
2. Tim hires Brett to mow his yard once a week, using the mower stored in Tim’s garage. Tim then gives the mower to his brother Ed, who lives in another town. Brett complains to Tim, pointing out that Brett won’t incur expense to rent a mower to perform the contract. Tim says Brett is uncooperative. Which of the following statements is legally true?
3. Sam gives Dennis a written power of attorney to sell his house. Though the power of attorney doesn’t expressly authorize Dennis to do so, Dennis purchases an ad in the newspaper to advertise sale of the house. The new paper sends a bill to Sam. If Sam is liable for the bill, it’s most likely based on agency by
Complete the task described in question 3.58 on page 134 of your text.
Consider the table.
STAFF_Meeting(EmployeeName, ProjectName, Date)
The rows of this table record the fact that an employee from a particular project attended a meeting on a given date. Assume that a project meets a most once per day. Also, assume that only one employee represents a given project, but that employees can be assigned to multiple projects.
a. state the functional dependencies in STAFF_MEETING
b. Transform this table into one or more tables in BCNF. State the primary keys, candidate keys, foreign keys, and referential integrity constraints.
C. Is your design in part B an improvement over the original table? What advantages and disadvantages does it have?
1. What might a producer do while considering lost production that results from a trip to the market?
2. This standard is the one most used in legal cases and seems to better capture the ethical goals of the very concept of negligence.
3. The situation in which two parties come together freely for an exchange, is considered as upholding fundamental principles, according to which of the following ethical frameworks?
1. Which among the following is indicative of the ethical concern over alleged benefits obtained through market exchanges?
2. Which among the following is not part of the “Four Ps” of marketing?
3. When someone is susceptible to some specific physical, psychological, or financial harm, it is termed
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more