Due July 22nd
Write a 625- to 850-word paper. The Latino/Hispanic group is the only ethnic category counted separately by the United States Census. According to the U.S. Census, a Latino/Hispanic person can be of any race.
Describe the variability within the larger “Latin American” group, as defined by the U.S. Census, including the racial differences.
Include in the paper:
· When this census category became official (the first time it was used in the United States Census)
· At least five distinctive subgroups that belong under this broad category
· How people from Africa, both slaves and freemen, became part of the Latino population in Mexico, Central and South America, and the U.S.
· How Africans in Mexico, Central and South America were absorbed into the Hispanic population, while generally being kept separate in the U.S.
· How colorism affects membership within the Hispanic/Latino group today (i.e. a Mexican who is Black)
· The role of language
· The role of religion
· The role of culture
Format your paper consistent with appropriate course-level APA guidelines.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more