Please review the Final Project Part I Rubric (budget variance analysis) to see how your paper will be scored.
Notes on APA in a Formal Assignment
· Set margins to 1 inch all around.
· Use 12-point Times New Roman font and make sure to double-space.
· Paragraphs should be at least three to four sentences.
· Do not include the headings “Introduction” and “Conclusion.”These are included below to help you lay out your paper.APA format assumes that the introduction begins the paper, the body continues the paper, and the conclusion wraps up the paper, so those headings are not needed.
· Indent the first line of every paragraph 0.5”.
· Be careful not to use personal pronouns such as “I.”
Make sure to delete the Section 1, Section 2, etc. headings as well.
Be sure to replace all the text in red on this template with your own writing.(This entire first page can be deleted after you review the suggestions.The paper should begin with your title page that follows.)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more