A case study of how Gulf News covered the arrest of a couple for kissing in public
Research Gulf News coverage of the above story
Example links (you dont have to read them all): http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/crime/british-couple-denies-lip-kissing-claim-it-was-peck-on-cheek-1.597307
Answer the following questions:
1. Why did the story make news?
2. Why is it a controversial case?
3. Which concept(s) discussed in class is it related to and why?
4. What are journalistic principles at issue here?
5. The first clause of the UAE Journalist Association code of ethics states that Journalists should not seek to provoke or inflame public feelings by any means or use means of excitement and deception or dishonest reporting. Do you think Gulf News adhered to this guidelines? Why/why not?Need aProfessionalWriter to Work on this Paper?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more